top of page

Acerca de

White Minibuses


Business Auto Insurance

A Commercial Automobile policy can provide liability and physical damage coverage for both small and large fleets of commercially owned vehicles. Commercial Auto coverages include:

  • Liability Coverage*

  • Uninsured Motorists Coverage*

  • Underinsured Motorists Coverage*

  • Physical Damage Coverage*

Who Needs Commercial Truck & Auto Insurance?

Any business that owns motor vehicles or uses any motor vehicles in the course of its business needs commercial auto insurance. M&W offers the liability and physical damage coverages needed by most businesses. In addition, M&W provides industry-specific coverage for commercial auto and fleet vehicles for certain sectors, such as restaurants or contractors. Discover what policy type may be best for your business by speaking to a licensed Agent. 

Get A Quote

Call to speak with a Broker (818) 989-7477.

bottom of page